Friday, August 12, 2011

... The Tides Resort - South Beach

I'm watching an episode of Color Splash on HGTV right now. The couple featured on this episode said they were inspired by the Tides Resort - South Beach, and they wanted their living room to be modeled after it.

I've been to South Beach, fortunately only once a few years ago, but never did go to this hotel. Now the next time I go, I want to visit because it's just that gorgeous.


Image credit


Image credit


Image credit


Image credit

Don't tell me, you don't think this hotel is beautiful. Lots of nice neutral colors with little pops of color here and there.

Now if only I could muster the energy to decorate like that.  I wish I had that time to spruce up our home.  Don't get me wrong, I love our house the way it is.  We did do some painting and bought some nice furniture and decorations to spruce it up.  But I would love to do some more and add some nice pieces here and there to help transform our house a little bit.

It'll happen one day, someday. :)  And, when it does, I'll definitely post some shots on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment