Friday, February 10, 2012

... 30 Day Challenge

Thanks to Apartment Therapy, I've decided to have a 30 day organizing challenge.

My challenge at the current moment is to turn our current hobby room/office into a cleaner one at the least. Right now it's dear husband's home office & DJ equipment space(although I own half of the desk lol), and it's storage space for all my hobby items (scrapbooking, painting, photos, Etsy & Stella & Dot business related items).

So the first day of the challenge is to empty out unnecessary boxes and organize them into cute little green box organizers that we bought from IKEA recently. So far I've filled up 8 boxes, and hopefully will be filling up more.

Stay tuned for the end of my challenge, which will land on March 10. Update will include pictures. :)

8 comments:

  1. What a good idea.
    Good luck with your challenge. I'll definitely keep my eye on you (!)

    Maya from
    http://confessionsoffashionistas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya!
      I'll definitely share my updates with you. :)
      Hopefully it'll come together by March 10. I'm even making my husband help me with the harder tasks like building me shelves to organize one closet. We'll see how it comes out :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh I hope you share the process with us. That would be something to see, maybe it might inspire some of us. When I say some, I mean me.
    Kalyca Romeo http://romeostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely share the process with everyone come March 10. It's slowly coming together. I sometimes am an organized mess, but I've decided to adopt the mantra 'less is best' so I'm trying to declutter our house of unwanted/unnecessary items and try to organize as well. It will definitely take me the full 30 days as I'm trying to tackle the entire upstairs of our townhouse. hehe :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Anne! Thanks for visitng my blog. :)

    The program I use for editing / collages is Picasa (and also Picnik). And the nail polish I was using was an old one from OPI and I just put a layer of gold glitter from NYX.

    Hope you're haivng a great week!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I forgot to pick up something at Target yesterday. I've been meaning to pick up a bottle of glitter polish for the past two days (went to two different Targets) but I always forget when I'm in a rush. Oy.

      I love your blog and am a big fan. :) Hope if I ever make it to HI in the next year or two that we can meet!

      Delete