Sunday, August 14, 2011

... Craving of the day

I ate all sorts of good food today.

I had a quick breakfast snack - Corn Flakes - before church.

Then, my sister, dad, husband, and I grabbed lunch at East Japanese where I had yummy shrimp tempura udon.

When we arrived home, darling hubby warmed up leftover sinigang, which is one of my favorite dishes.

So what's for dessert?  My ultimate craving during my entire pregnancy... mangoes!


Image credit

And, that's how exactly how my husband cuts it up for me.  I taught him how to cut mangoes and how I grew up eating them.  Slice it up to look like a little porcupine.  Mmm delicious.

I'm going to have to admit that I had a second craving just a few minutes ago, and had vanilla ice cream in a cone.  If there are two consistent cravings I had during my pregnancy so far is that I absolutely had to have either fruits or ice cream either every day or every other day.  At least, it's healthy right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment