Sunday, August 21, 2011

... so sew me

Speaking of hobbies, while we were at Target buying my supplies for my newcouponing hobby, I though I'd take a gander at their sewing machines. To kind of link this up to hopefully a new venture I'll be taking, I wanted to start learning how to sew via hand and via sewing machine.

While looking at their online circular through the Living Rich with Coupons site, I knew for sure that there was a sewing machine that was on sale. I wanted to look at this in person, and said to myself that if it had decent reviews (which it did) I would buy it.

So where does this story lead to? It leads to little ol me walking out of Target with my coupon organizer + my new sewing machine, my new carry and cover sewing case, & a thread organizer case (complete with all different colors of thread, pin cushion, scissors, needles, etc.).

I have a lot of good ideas looming in my head, and I can't wait for them to come fruition. And, some of it starts with a needle, a thread, and a machine.

1 comment:

  1. aww twinnis you're getting so domesticated. maybe you're nesting! :)

    ReplyDelete