Sunday, October 2, 2011

... A to Z

Found this neat little survey on Fasshonaburu's blog, and thought I'd partake and do the same.

A.  Age: 31 :)

B:  Bed size: Queen

C: Chore that you hate: Folding laundry.  I like washing laundry, but I dislike folding laundry.  I don't mind putting it away though.

D:  Dogs: Can't say I have one, but I do love Scottie Terriers, Yorkie Terriers, and anything less than 10 lbs minus a Jack Russell. lol

E:  Essential start to your day: Snooze the alarm once, then another time, then get up 5 minutes later.  Definitely not a morning person.

F: Favorite color:  Blue for sure :)

G: Gold or Silver: Silver with gold coming in a close second.  I have begun to start liking rose gold.

H: Height: 5'1, on the way to 5'0.. I feel like I get smaller and smaller.

I:  Instruments you play: None whatsoever. Does the recorder count? lol

J: Job title: Client Services Coordinator aka HR/IT Staffing Coordinator

K: Kids: Soon to be mommy in 5 weeks!

L: Live: Central Jersey girl now, but Bergen/North Jersey girl at heart.

M: Mother's name: Carmen

N: Nicknames: Annie, Anne

O: Overnight hospital stays: Only once when I was 6 and really sick.  I was in the hospital for a month.

P: Pet peeves: Fake people and people that lie to make themselves look good. 

Q: Quote from a movie: "AAAAAAAAAAAAH" - Macauley Culkin - "Home Alone" - Easiest quote to remember. lol

R: Right or left handed: Right handed :)

S: Siblings:  One and only sister who's 2 years older than me :)

T: Time you wake up: 625am is the first alarm; 655am is the second alarm; 710 is the latest I'll get up

U: Underwear: Boy shorts all the way!

V: Vegetable I hate: Bitter melon, an Asian vegetable that tastes nasty!

W: What makes you run late: Getting up late for sure.


X: X-rays you've had: Rather not say, but I've had at least a handful under my belt

Y: Yummy food that you make: Simple stuff like steak and pork chops

Z: Zoo animal: Chimps!  So cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment