Tuesday, August 9, 2011

... Photo Collage

The less busier version of me loved doing creative things. A couple of creative things that I enjoyed doing was scrapbooking, putting together collages, and painting to name a few.

Recently while reading magazines on a Sunday morning, I got inspired to really put one of my creative projects to work. Of course, I didn't pick up and do that project that day because we had prior plans made. But DH (darling husband) and I are planning to put our creativity to the test.

What we're trying to accomplish this coming Saturday morning is below. We want to make a photo frame collage on one of the many empty walls in our living room. I'm quite excited for this because we haven't really done anything creative in our home in awhile.


Image Credit


Image Credit

Once up on our wall, I will definitely post a picture to show you how we've progressed. Once it's up on the wall, the difficult part will be deciding what photos go into those frames. But once we start, I'm sure it'll be easy to select photos. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment