Wednesday, January 18, 2012

... Etsy

I've forever been a fan of Etsy.  And, for the longest time, I've wanted to have my own shop.  Since I was young in grammar school, I had this creative side of me that I yearned to express.  In 7th grade, I was selected to be a part of a Talented and Gifted program for Art.  And in 8th grade, I continued to be a part of that program.

Going into high school, I still loved art but was slowly discovering other things that I enjoyed like socializing, dancing, and meeting new people.  The love for those things grew more as I went into college.

Now that I'm 10 years removed from college (can you guess how old I am), that yearning and passion for being creative has come back.  I saw this as an opportunity to bring my creative side come back and pick up more hobbies using that characteristic.

With that in mind, I just opened up my very own Etsy shop.  I basically make baby shower gifts and baby shower gift sets.  All reasonably priced and based on the materials used and time spent on making the product.  I promise that it's not too expensive, and is priced to stay competitive with other Etsy sellers making similar products.  I also make custom products, so if you don't see something but would still like to purchase from my shop, send me a custom request form.  I'm open to new ideas, suggestions, and recommendations.

Come and stop by Sweetbebetreats shop on Etsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment