Thursday, February 2, 2012

... Organization

For those of you that know me, I'm big on anything creative.  In our house, our third bedroom was converted to a guest room/office/hobby room.

I'll admit at times I'm a bit of a hoarder and will buy things that I 'need' for my creative/hobby collection that I will probably use in the future.  The only problem with that is that I have several storage boxes and several bags filled with yarn, ribbon, stickers, scrapbooking materials, cards, cardstock, etc.

So what's the point of this entry?  I am a creative, unorganized mess.  One of these days, I'd love to organize our hobby room, and more importantly organize all of my creative things.  I guess the day that we are able to move dear husband's dj equipment downstairs, I'll be able to have my own office space for my S&D business, and also make room for organizing things that go along with that, my Etsy business, and anything arts & crafts related.

Step one done.  Realizing that I have to organize my creative mess.  Okay so that wasn't so bad.  lol.  But getting to do that is a whole other ball game.  I'll make it a goal of mine in the near future for sure.
One of these days, I'd like our hobby room to look like this.

My inspirations


image credit


image credit


image credit


image credit

No comments:

Post a Comment