Sunday, February 5, 2012

... Jason Wu x Target

I'm a much happier shopper this time around.  This shopping experience on Target was much more pleasant than my Missoni experience a short 3.5 months ago.

I browsed the lookbook, and picked up only 2 pieces.  Not a lot caught my eye, but I did study other pieces that I could possibly like (a couple of blouses and dresses).  In the end, I only really super liked two pieces.  Luckily Target sent me a gift card for the Missoni debacle (I ordered the Missoni flats only for it to sell out and not ship.  I was notified 4 weeks after I ordering that it was to be canceled.), and we had a gift card for Christmas.


image credit
Red/Blue Stripe Jersey Dress


image credit
Blush Polka Dot Blouse

Can't wait to rock these!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you scored some pieces from the Jason Wu collab. We don't have a Target on Maui, and the cat print shirt and scarf I really wanted sold out fast on the website. I REALLY WANTED THAT SCARF!!!

    Hope you're having a great week! And thanks for swinging by my blog. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend checking the website every week or so. I saw that they restocked after a couple of days. Hope you can get the scarf!

      xo Annie

      Delete
  2. The Target I went to had no Jason Wu items at all! They hadnt stocked yet, bummer. Because I wont shop for these things online after all the horror stories I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missoni definitely was a mess. After I didn't get my flats, I was a little upset b/c that's the one thing I wanted. But after awhile, I didn't really care for it anymore. Luckily I just happened to be up on that Sunday at 430am feeding and changing the baby, so I gave it a go and luckily a lot of items were still in stock. I saw that they restocked after a few days.

      Hope you can land some pieces!

      Delete