Thursday, February 2, 2012

... chambray

What is with chambray?  I remember having chambray shirts when I was younger, and apparently it has made it's comeback.

As a stay at home mom, one can only afford so much.  I am all about a good quality, but I'm also all about getting good bargains.

I love J.Crew, but why spend at a J.Crew price when you can get something similar at a bargain price.


Left to Right - J.Crew chambray shirt ($198) v. Old Navy chambray shirt ($30).

If you buy today from Old Navy, you can also get 15% off your entire purchase by entering in the code "NOSHADOW" in honor of Groundhog Day when you check out.

Additionally, if you're a fan of eBates like I am, sign up today via either link, and get cash back. Gotta love eBates.

images courtesy of Romeostyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment