Thursday, September 27, 2012

... post Fashion Week

Over 2000 resumes received, 150 candidates were accepted for a coveted spot to work at the tents. And, I was one of those lucky 150 people.

This was my very first Fashion Week experience, and I took every second in like I've never had before. I, along with my fellow peers, worked very hard from 7a-4p, and even got to see the shows as well. I wasn't expecting that at all, but it was certainly a treat.

I worked two shows - Richard Chai and Tadashi Shoji, and both were magical from the lighting to the runway to the gorgeous clothes and of course, the front row celebrities.

Here are a couple of snaps of both shows.


If you look up top, by the letter 'A' on the ceiling... to the left of that letter is a short person. That's me! lol Taken at the Richard Chai Spring 2013 show


Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder and Nick Cannon were front row


Beautiful clothing from Richard's 2013 Spring collection



The talented Tadashi Shoji backstage. I bumped into him and we both bowed to each other and smiled.


Troian Bellisario, Daisy Fuentes, & Mike Woodson front row at Tadashi Shoji


I told my husband that when we renew our vows, I want to wear something like either. Drool.

All in all, it was a wonderful experience, and hope to be able to experience this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment