Monday, September 3, 2012

... enter my favorite month of the year

We've somehow made it through the summer (although technically not 100% over), and entered my favorite month of the year - September.

September is my favorite month for many reasons:

  • It's my birth month!  Good reason for me to be happy for it to be September. :)
  • It'll be the start of one of my favorite seasons pretty soon - fall!  It means cooler weather, the start of wearing cardi's, long sleeves or 3/4 length sleeves, and different shoes.
  • Different selection of coffees and lattes made available at Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks.  Anyone else excited for Pumpkin Spice lattes? :P
  • Two exciting events coming to the area - the US Open (I haven't been to a game in ages, but love watching tennis on tv) and New York Fashion week.  I'm very excited to participating in this season's NYFW, and even more excited to be attending Lucky FABB (Fashion and Beauty Bloggers) conference.  
  • Apple picking, apple cider donuts, and warm apple cider.  Enough said to make my tummy happy. 
  • Football!  I don't really understand the sport, but do enjoy watching my favorite team (Go Giants!!!) play.  Ever since the NBA season and the Olympics have ended, I've been waiting for another favorite sport of mine to come back.  Plus the Giants are coming back from an amazing season, playoffs, & big win at the Super Bowl!
I'll be sad to see the summer go, but I'm excited for this new season in our area.  Anyone else love the transition of summer to fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment