Tuesday, August 13, 2013

... it's coming

The much anticipated Phillip Lim 3.1 collaboration collection with Target is coming soon in just a few days over a month.  Many fashionistas across the nation are gearing up to buy pieces from what people say will be the second biggest collaboration with Target after Missoni's collection from a few years ago.

In my honest opinion, I think this is the first collection that I was super excited about since Missoni.  Prabal Gurung's collection was exciting, but items sold very quickly and I couldn't unfortunately pick a piece from his Target collection.  The Neiman Marcus collection was exciting at first, but I could safely say that I was only excited about maybe 3 pieces (the white Marchesa dress, Proenza Schouler sweatshirt, & the Tracy Reese blue sequins shirt).  I was able to snag the Proenza Schouler sweatshirt at 70% off.

The pieces I'm most excited about is Phillip's handbags, particularly the budget versions of his infamous Pashli bags.

Image courtesy of Marie Claire

View the complete lookbook here courtesy of Refinery 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment