Tuesday, August 13, 2013

... H&M

As everyone now knows, H&M's e-commerce site has gone live as of early August.

Ever since becoming a fan of this international giant, I always wondered why they never had a website for it's fans/customers to shop on.  It still baffles me, but as long as it's now an option to buy online rather than trekking to my local mall, that's all that matters.

I know that every store has a different demographic to cater to, but I find that the H&M store at one of my local mall sells different inventory from another local H&M store literally less than 5 miles down the highway.  I guess distance between shops matter in terms of what items are on the rack?

Nevertheless, I think that it's great that I can now shop for clothing items online that are in NY stores but not in NJ stores.  Right now, I know these items are definitely not in any of the NJ stores, but I'm so happy that they're online and available for purchase.

Can be purchased here

Can be purchased here

Can be purchased here

No comments:

Post a Comment