Friday, May 10, 2013

... the next big collaboration

 

I was quite excited to find out yesterday's news that the next big collaboration for Target was coming up.  What made me more excited was to hear that the collaboration would be by 3.1 Phillip Lim.  

My favorite items from any of his collections are his handbags.  Right now, my current Phillip Lim love is his Pashli bag.



Here's a sneak peek of some items from the soon to be collection that's coming out later this year in September.


The one item that I have my eye on is the yellow handbag, which is sure to be a hit with all women since it mirrors his most popular bags & will retail at an affordable price of $35.  I already forewarned my husband that I'm going to purchase this beauty when it comes out.  I also have the date marked in my Google calendar too. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the lookbook in the upcoming months. For now, here's a short video talking about the upcoming collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment