Wednesday, May 8, 2013

... dvf x gap kids


I'm all late to the party, and didn't know about the new Diane Von Furstenburg x Gap Kids collection until a few weeks ago.  As most of you know, the newest collection debuted in Gap Kids storefronts in April 2013.  Much like it's predecessor, this collection was sure to be a hit with it's beautiful bright colors, gorgeous patterns, and classic DVF pieces (aka her wonderful wrap dresses).

Last year, I was able to purchase the above beautiful orange wrap dress for my eldest daughter. She looked adorably cute in it.  My youngest is now inheriting this piece.

Now that she's inheriting that piece, I wanted to buy my big girl a new dress.  It was hard to select just one piece that she could have because they're all beautiful.  I ended up buying her this cute blue romper. 


But I couldn't stop there.  I wanted to get something for myself because who can resist not owning a piece from this collection.  I wanted to get a wrap dress, but didn't think it would look quite right on me.  Although I'm 2.5 months postpartum, I was able to squeeze myself into a Girls size 16, and purchased myself a pair of these cute blue & white shorts from the DVF collection.  Super cute. 

 


Here are a couple of other pieces that I thought were really cute. I couldn't quite justify buying more than two pieces because I'll admit it's pretty pricey, but definitely worth buying at least 1 or 2 pieces.

 
These pieces can be purchased here, here, & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment