Thursday, March 15, 2012

... fifteen

I'm currently gathering ideas/inspiration pictures for my home office. Right now, I conduct my Stella & Dot and Etsy businesses from the comfort of my own bed. Sounds great, right? It is essentially. But I'd like to conduct business related activities in our home office while the bedroom will be transformed to our relaxation haven.

Here are a few inspiration pictures that I'd like to decorate my half of the office to be.











The only things I'd probably add to my side of the room would be a tufted office chair, and that's pretty much it. My 30 day organization project has come to a halt due to the fact that we have to move DH's dj equipment outside of the office and downstairs so he can transform his half to be his office too. Can't wait till we actually complete this project. I'll be sure to take pictures when done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment