Monday, October 10, 2011

... true

My husband.  What can I say about him without totally embarassing him in "front" of family, friends, and strangers.

It's obvious that I loved him for a long time now.  This strong feeling of liking someone to transitioning to loving them then being in love with them.  It has been quite the journey of feelings for me towards him.  I knew he was a nice person.  I knew he was a good friend.  I knew he would be a great boyfriend and later husband.  But now I know that he'll be an even greater father.

There's nothing that this man won't do for both me and the baby.  He works hard day to day to make a living for the both of us.  Then he'll spend endless amounts of hours doing hard labor around the house to prep it up for little girl's arrival.  He won't stop there.  He'll will cook meals for us to make sure we're eating well + making sure mommy and baby are eating dessert (our favorites right now are cookies & cream ice cream & Italian ice).  He'll also help me get up when it's difficult, massage my back and legs when I'm sore, and will give kisses and hugs to my tummy/his daughter.  He'll spend endless moments putting his warm hands on my tummy & talks to her and will always laugh and giggle at every movement.

I see the way he looks at me, and it's different.  It's still the same love that he's had for awhile, but now it's grown even stronger especially because I'm carrying his second best friend in my tummy.  I know he'll be a great father to our daughter because of all the above & much more.

Our love for one another has always been real, but it's become an even truer love throughout our pregnancy journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment