Monday, October 10, 2011

... sentimental

As of yesterday, I've reached my 9 month mark and we have 4 more weeks to go. 

I can't believe how time has flown by so quickly.  I feel like yesterday, we announced to our families that we were pregnant during Easter Sunday & to our friends via Facebook shortly after.

It's been a whirlwind, and I've enjoyed and soaked up every single moment.  I love the fact that I can eat whatever I want and as many times I want.  I loved feeling every single flutter that I felt in the beginning.  That's how I knew my baby was there in my womb and growing.  Each and every ultra sound made me so excited to see what the baby looked like and see the baby growing.  Then that one ultra sound on our 20th week, when we found out she was a girl.  Her kicks started growing stronger, and it was an amazing feeling knowing she was still there & growing stronger by the day.

As the weeks and months flew by, I knew that my love for her was growing stronger as well and I loved her more than the world (even from inside the womb).  Now that we're at 36 weeks, I can't wait to have her in my arms and to love her more outside of the womb.

She already has begun her descent, and all we can do is soak up the last 4 weeks (if we make it to that point) of pregnancy before our little baby arrives.  Baby girl, I knew I loved you before I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment