Tuesday, September 6, 2011

... pretty sequins

Back in 2005 when hubby and I started dating, we had taken a trip out to San Francisco. This was my first trip with a boy (lol), and I couldn't wait to partake in everything that San Francisco had to offer.

We had met up with a pen pal of mine (my mother's college classmate's daughter A). Her style is super unique and fashionable, and I admire it. During the one time we met up, she was wearing these cute sequins flats from Brass Plum, a line that is sold in Nordstrom.

When we came back from San Francisco, I went to scour the cheaper shoes stores in Jersey and Philadelphia for a pair of sequins flats similar to the Brass Plum ones that she had. I eventually found a really cute rainbow sequins pair at a store on South Street in Philadelphia. My feet pretty much wore out its welcome in those shoes and eventually they had to be thrown out because they couldn't last longer than the few years that I had them. Since then and recently, I've wanted to rekindle my love for sequins shoes, but can't seem to find a pair. Glitter flats seem to be more present, but not sequins flats.

I did however find these cute flats from Elie Tahari. They're so cute, but not so affordable. :(




Zappos link

If anyone finds sequins flats similar to these at a more affordable price, please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment