Sunday, September 25, 2011

... 30 to 31

The transition from year 30 to 31 has been quite the blessing for me and my husband.
We bought our first home just after I turned 30.
We then found out we were pregnant in early 2011.
Then we celebrated our 1 year anniversary in March.

The year has been eventful with lots of time spent with family and friends, which I wouldn't trade for the world.
It was a great year.

My birthday was low key and fun filled at the same time.  Once I past my mid 20's, I preferred to keep things low key.

On Monday of my birth week, my parents and I went to UYees Sushi for some cooked sushi and tonkatsu.
On Wednesday, I went to Sushi Palace with a good friend of mine.
On Thursday, my husband and I went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.  That restaurant never disappoints me.
On Friday, we went to see Zarkana, a Cirque du Soleil show, at Radio City Music Hall.  Capped off the night with some chicken and rice from the Halal Guys at 53rd & 6th.
Saturday, we spent the entire day at childbirth class.  It was actually a very interesting class, and we both enjoyed it a lot.
And, today was spent with my family at an all you can eat Korean BBQ Buffet in our area called Picnic Garden.

As long as my birthday involves food, I'm very happy.  Anything else additional is a bonus.

31 isn't so bad so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment