Tuesday, April 17, 2012

... rebate sale + free shipping



Today, I've decided to give an awesome STEAL of a DEAL to all of my Stella & Dot clients.

Purchase items from my Stella & Dot eboutique, and receive a rebate back in your pocket PLUS FREE shipping!! Pay for these up front, and I'll send you a rebate check back to you.

To break it down, the rebates goes as follows:

Receive 5% back of your purchase of $50 & below.
Receive 10% back of your purchase of $51-$100.
Receive 15% back of your purchase of $100+.


Remember, Mother's Day is coming up & any Stella & Dot jewelry piece would be a great gift at all different price points!

So you receive the following from me:
  • Beautiful, one of a kind Stella & Dot jewelry
  • Money back in your pocket depending on how much is spent
  • FREE shipping
Remember to visit my eBoutique to purchase and to partake in this awesome special today!

No comments:

Post a Comment